Over 20 years of experience in Criminal and Civil Matters
- Locate, interview and evaluate credibility
- Research background of victims, percipient witnesses and experts
- Locate and interview case specific experts
- Canvas crime and/or arrest, and/or accident scene for additional witnesses
- Subpoena and prepare witnesses for trial
- Transport witnesses to and from court
- Take written or tape recorded statements
- Prepare declarations for witness signature
- Act as liaison between attorney and family members, particularly in cases involving Special Circumstances
- Prepare trial exhibits including maps, enlarged photos, diagrams, overlays, jury instructions, etc.
- Pick up and review records pursuant to subpoena duces tecum, court order or signed release
- Prepare case chronology
- Assist with large case management
- Prepare reports and personal testimony as requested
- Measure, photograph, diagram and evaluate crime or arrest scene
- Review evidence with experts
- Collect evidence
- Witness physical line-up
- Review physical evidence at police department or DA’s office
- Pickup Discovery
- Research public and court records including civil and criminal filings, real property, fictitious business statements, unsecured tax rolls, corporations, public filings, and other computer-related databases
- Research case specific topics such as epilepsy, electro-convulsive shock therapy, types of weapons, vehicles and others Subpoena and pick up records pursuant to subpoena duces tecum, court order or signed release.
- Review records and organize for use by attorney. Includes medical, employment, school, probation, military, prison, and others.
- Interview jurors
- Investigate Jury misconduct
- Conduct pre-sentence or penalty phase interview of witnesses, family and friends for mitigating or aggravating circumstances
- Conduct post-trial investigations based on new evidence, ineffective assistance of counsel, factual new evidence, etc.
CAPITAL CASE GUILT & MITIGATION
- Interviewing percipient witnesses and victims and families
- Locating and interviewing additional witnesses
- Interfacing with law enforcement and government investigators
- Gathering exculpatory evidence
- Conducting document research
- Conducting background investigations
- Preparing reports
- Preparing court exhibits
- Conducting jury interviews
- Service of complicated process
- Other pre-trial and post-trial work as designated by the attorney
No matter where your case is located, we are happy to discuss how we can help. Please call us today, toll free at 888-492-0064.